FULL TIME RESIDENTIAL NORTHERN KENTUCKY CLEANER
Disinfecting For You, Inc. has been in business for over 6 years, employing over 17 full and part time Northern Kentucky cleaners. We take pride in the team that we’ve built over the last 6 years by recognizing that our service is only as good as the members of our team.
At Disinfecting For You, Inc., our goal is to help you find a position that provides you and your family an opportunity to make an income and feel part of a team that values your contribution.
We’re on the lookout for a new cleaning professional for a position we have for Residential Cleaning. This position offers Monday Through Friday work days from 8:30-4:30 and pays up to $12.00/hour plus tips, commissions and bonuses.
We offer a Medical Program, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement and Paid Time Off.
We promote from within, so if you’re interested in working with us please review the responsibilities and requirements to see if this job would be a fit for you as much as it would us.
Northern Kentucky Cleaners we are looking for you! We go out in teams using company cars.
1. To be depended on to arrive at work at the prescribed time each day, knowing full well that tardiness and absences from work will place hardship on fellow team members and disrupt client cleaning schedules.
2. Schedules are fluid and electronic communication is the primary
method to distribute news and updates.
3. Perform various cleaning activities to include bathrooms, bathroom fixtures, showers, tubs, floors (bathroom floors by hand), kitchens, carpets, dusting, ceiling fans, and other cleaning related activities in accordance with instructions given by the Team Leader and the Client Card.
4. Perform your duties with a sense of integrity, positive attitude and a desire for excellence.
5. Report any broken items, accidents and injuries promptly to the Team Leader.
6. Move rugs, chairs and other small furniture as directed.
7. Secure homes, including locking doors and windows and activating any alarms without letting pets out.
8. Report any security or safety issues to the Team Leader immediately.
9. Report any emergency maintenance problems to include toilets and other water fixtures to the Team Leader immediately.
10.Wear appropriate clothing and protective equipment (gloves) in accordance with the job you are performing.
11.Learn specific cleaning techniques of the company based on time and motion. Work smarter not harder and always moving with a purpose.
12. Study the client cards for every scheduled day and know the expected tasks onsite.
13. Attend and participate in meetings as requested by the Owner or Operations Manager.
16. Keep our vehicle's cleaned and well maintained according to your manufacturer's recommendations.
17.Communicate effectively with team members and clients.
18. Double check your work and your teammates work. Look for smears, crooked rugs, pillows, open drawers, etc.
Organization Prior cleaning experience helpful
Ability to aid team members in lifting
Ability to stand, reach, stoop kneel
Oral Communication skills
Written communication skills
Reasoning and Problem solving skills Position Reports to
Supervisor on job site.
Must Pass Criminal Background Check
If this sounds like a career you want to take contact the office at 859-360-3910 for a job application to become the next best Northern Kentucky Cleaner.